The Darlyng diaper bag is made of vegan leather, interior nylon lining, and gold accent hardware. It has a fully insulated bottom to keep items cool or warm. No need to purchase a lunch bag. The bag includes a changing pad, stroller straps, and key fob.
- Organizational bag
- Folding Panel in the center of the bag that converts from a one-compartment bag to a two-compartment bag
- Wearable 3-ways: backpack, cross-body or shoulder bag
- Diaper Bag & Work Bag
- Detachable interchangeable vegan leather tassel on the body
- Multi-purpose interior slip pockets for small laptops, books, or changing clutch
- 11 functional pockets with a fully insulated bottom to keep bottles and food warm or cold
- 2 stroller straps for attaching bag onto the stroller
- Wipeable changing pad
- Metal feet on the bottom so the bag never touches the ground
- Key Fob
- And the best part is, it's a stylish bag and goes with everything no matter what stage of motherhood you are in.
- 13" length x 6" width x 15" height
- 31" adjustable shoulder strap
- Weighs 2.5 lbs
Lots of pockets to organize
I have been looking for a backpack for work. Even though this is a diaper bag, I use it for work and it holds everything ! It’s beautifully made, very comfortable on my shoulder and the company responds extremely fast with questions. I cannot say enough how fantastic this purchase is and you will not be disappointed! Even my husband said when I opened the box “that bag is more you”. First class bag, first class company! Will definitely buy more in the future!
I am very impressed with this bag. It holds a lot of necessities. I've used it as a carry all. It is sturdy and well designed.
I LOVE THIS BAG! Very well made and great quality. Its strong and sturdy too. I've had the bag for a year and its still one of my favorite bags.
I’m obsessed with my new bag and all my friends are asking for links to it.
The shelf in the middle makes it super easy to grab things I need all the time like wipes and keep all the stuff I don’t need everyday, like a spare outfit, in the bottom.
The only thing I would change is having the diaper change section together with the wipes.