I was not sure I needed the lunch/shoe bag but I am SO glad I did buy it (along with the Ella 2.0). I loved bringing food onto the plane with no fuss whatsoever. Especially now (with Covid) that they don’t offer much on the plane.
This lunch bag fits so much food, and I love the little elastic pocket inside for my cutlery. Definitely worth the tiny price tag, especially as the Mariah bag has a very slim profile and would probably not fit most other lunch bags.
It fits my meal prep containers and I am sooooo thrilled about it! It’s big but not bulky I am pleased
Lunch/ Shoe Bag 2.0
I purchased the tote with the lunch bag insert. I like the tote thus far; however, there are some recommendations that I want to share.
1. The inside pocket with the zipper needs to be deeper to fit the passport with cover and small wallet.
2. The remaining inside pockets also need to be deeper to hold things such as a pack of gum, etc.
3. The key chain holder needs to be located in the upper section of the tote instead of at the bottom.
4. Overall, I thought the tote would have more space in the inside. I imagine this is because of the lunch bag compartment.
5. I love the color and the expandable side compartments.